Anxiety forces Zayn Malik out of U.K. show

Anxiety forces Zayn Malik out of U.K. show,Summertime Ball,capital summertime ball,summertime ball2016

Zayn Malik says anxiety is to blame for his last-minute withdrawal from London's Capital Summertime Ball festival on Saturday.
He had flown in from New York Friday night for the event.
In an open letter of apology posted on Twitter, he wrote, "With the magnitude of the event, I have suffered the worst anxiety of my career," admitting that he's had similar episodes before live performances over the last few months. "I cannot apologize enough but I want to be honest with everyone who has patiently waited to see me. I promise I will do my best to make this up to everyone I've let down today."
He added, "I know those who suffer anxiety will understand and I hope those who don't can empathize with my situation."

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment